STAC Processing Comprehensive
Description: The Preschool system allows for simple entry of STAC-1 for Centerbased, SEIT and Related Services approvals. The system takes the data and formats into NYSED's designated layout for electronic submittals. The STAC-3 approvals are then received back electronically and updated into the system. Imports SED summary files for data audits.
- Dramatically reduces paper submissions
- Rapid turn-around from SED
- Quickly resolve STAC ID issues
- Supports easy resubmission
- Audits for potential errors
- Import and process SED agency file
Description: The Preschool system assists with the entry and tracking of preschool children's enrollments into their various programs. Here the software provides for tracking additional data not entered on the STAC-1, but still needed by the county. Things such as related service providers, transportation details, etc. can be maintained to assist the county when it comes time to pay the provider.
- Audit payments
- Move payments between enrollments
- Multiple ways to enter enrollments
(Week, Month, Total)
- Move payments between STACs
- Enter and track perscriptions
- Manage related services for center based programs
Payments Fast and Accurate
Description: The Preschool system provides for automating the paying of providers for children enrolled in the preschool programs. The system produces a preliminary payment detail based upon what the county believes should be paid. This preliminary detail is reconciled against the providers actual bill, comparing amounts, attendance and children. When it is time to process a payment, a voucher report is generated with all of the supporting details to go along with the payment.
- Reconcile and hold discrepancies
- Easily process rate changes
- Handles bimonthly payment batches
- Override payment amounts
- Process voids and adjustments
- Automaticly hold payments missing requirements
AVL Claiming Streamlined
Description: Load, Create, and Process Automated Voucher Listing (AVL) files for both services and evaluations.
- Identify potential problems
- Audit AVL RS/SEIT sessions
- Determine sessions claimed
- Process adjustments
- Research unclaimed payments
Description: The Preschool system has several pre-canned reports for tracking status of a STAC, payment details, payment history, enrollments, etc.
- Revenue and expense forecasting
- Budgeting and year-end accruals
- Cost reporting
- Unclaimed payables
- Enrollments distinct children
- Related services included in center-based