Description: Collect paperless attendance and session notes. Automatically catch problems and enable therapists to instantly fix problems themselves, before they are billed.
- Supports accurate collection
- Multiple methods
(ABA, Classroom, Evaluations, Coordination)
- Online entry by Therapists digital signatures and session notes
- Dozens of audits on entry
- Therapist notification of warnings
- Finds problems before billing
Billing and Reconciliation Accurate
Description: Full suite of electronic billing and remittances, with tools and reports for unresolved billing. Automatically load payment and denial information from remittance files. Built-in audit and control features to link bank deposits all the way down to individual service dates.
- Supports 170+ billing formats
(county-specific, district-specifc, HCFA-1500, etc)
- Built-in authorization number audits
- Rule-based automatic generation of bills
- Electronic billing and remittances
(NYEIS, Vendor Portal, Preschool, and HIPAA 837/835)
- Easily rebill denials
- Controls link data from bank deposits to individual service dates
Description: Fully utilize your therapists' time while tracking compliance with state, local, and agency-specific requirements. Therapist payment and billing that integrates with existing accounting systems. Provides an incredibly rich therapist-child matching tool that includes search criteria such as language, location, availability, and many more.
- Scheduling and assignment
- Integrated payment and billing
- Automatic online reminders
- Automatic notification of compliance issues
- Proactive monitoring of future expirations
- State, local, and agency level requirements
Description: Over 200 customizable reports with Excel export and data drilldown capabilities.
- CFR Schedule 4/4a
- Regulatory: PD2, PD5B, RS1/RS2, SEDCAR1
- Aged receivables
- Therapist productivity
- Unresolved billing
- Revenue forecast
- Therapist compliance